Sunday, April 26, 2015

最悪は最高 !? The Worst Is The Best!?

(日本語は英語の後に後にあります。)

Hello, I'm Kazu. Have you ever thought about ”who you really are”?  You might sometimes wonder what you actually want to do in life, even though you strive hard for your better life.

Your True Self, the most wonderful self knows all the answers.


"The true self" here doesn't mean your true feeling or real intention that is often compared with stated reasons, but the authentic self that is united as one with life of everything in the whole universe including  all the natural elements.


Therefore, of course it is common for all humanity. It is the most wonderful self that lies deep down within you.



Ever since I discovered my true self through a seminar developed by Yasuyuki Sato, I have experienced so many changes in life, and I myself got a qualification to offer the true self discovery seminar.

As I present workshops both in Japanese and English, I have witnessed many wonderful experiences of people from different countries who actually met their true nature.



Recently I have been writing the story of Miyo Sasaki on my blog, and I myself had many realizations through it.

I found that I still had a tendency that I judged matters as right or wrong, or decided whether I could do or not unconsciously. 

All those thoughts resulted from my past experiences, and the truth was that I have a limitless potential within me.

Mr. Sato says that you can live your life with total freedom just like you paint what you like on a white canvas. I think I could understand the meaning of his words better now.

And what's more, I was convinced that the worst is the best in life. When we face a difficult matter, we strive hard to solve it, but the matter itself gives us a chance to make a shift in consciousness.

The day before yesterday I receive an email from an American man who was interested in what I posted on an Internet site and we decided to get together to share our views yesterday.

He was from N.Y. and actually graduated from Harvard university. He was a very gentle and warmhearted man, but had a very difficult problem.

However he lives in a very forward-facing manner and he's rather taken a big action to transform the society of this country. He said that he felt the matter was an assignment given to him. 

I was very impressed by what he is doing and also I felt all the harsh situation helps him bring out his maximum potential.

I thought it's just so nice if we can regard the worst matter as the best one on a daily basis...



最悪は最高!?


こんにちは、谷和代です。

自分っていったいなんだろう〜?毎日いろんな人に会ったり、頑張って仕事をしたりしているけれど、自分はいったい本当は何をしたいんだろう〜?って考えたことないですか?

自分の中にある最高に素晴らしい自分「本当の自分」はそんな答えを全部知っています!

ここでいう「本当の自分」とは、人間のいわゆる本音と立前の本音の感情ではありません。人間心ではなく、自然や動植物、宇宙にあるすべてのとひとつの生命、愛そのものの大調和した自分のことです。

ですから、もちろん全人類に共通のものです。どの人の奥にも眠っている最高のこころです。

私は佐藤康行先生のYSメソッドで、真我=本当の自分に出会い、それまで眠っていた素晴らしい自分自身に気が付き、それと同時に起こるさまざまな現実での変化を体験し、人間のもつ可能性に驚かずにはいられませんでした。

そして気が付くと、「本当の自分」を開発する真我開発セミナーやワークショップの講師としてさまざまな国の人と出会い、奇跡のような体験を目の当たりにし、たくさんの感動をいただいています。


最悪は最高!?


ここのところ佐々木美代さんのブログを書かせて頂いて本当にたくさんの気付きが私自身にありました。

私自身、自分の性格はこうだと決めつけていたり自分にはできないと無意識に思っていたことがありましたが、

それは全部過去の記憶をもとに自分がかってにそう決めていただけで、本当は自分ができると思えばできるし、無限の可能性があるんだということを深く感じる事ができました。


まさに佐藤先生のいう、「人生は真っ白なキャンバスに自由な絵を描くように、何にもとらわれずに自分の好きなように人生を描いていける」ということが少し分かった気がします。


そして、『最悪の状況というのは意識をあげる上では最高の状態』だということもブログを書いていて理解が深まりました。

何か問題に直面しているときは、どうにかそのことを解決したいと思いますが、まさにその時こそ何か一番大事な事を経験しているのですね。


先日、都内に住むアメリカ人の男性から一通のメールが届きました。彼はネット上のあるサイトで私の投稿を見て真我にとても興味をもったというのです。

今日その人と数時間会うことになり話を聞いていたのですが、彼はニューヨーク出身でハーバード大学を卒業し、とても心優しい男性でした。

しかし、彼自身現在とても難しい問題を抱えていました。

彼はその問題をとても前向きにとらえていて、むしろその事を通して社会を変える動きをしていました。自分に与えられた役割に感じたそうです。

そんな彼を見ていて思ったのは、彼自身の素晴らしさと彼を取り卷く厳しい状況がまさに彼を応援してくれているということです。まさに彼の中の大きな可能性を引き出してくれている協力者のように感じました。


良い事は何もしなくても嬉しいし、最悪の事は更に良い事だと心から日常で感じて生きていけたら本当に無敵だなと思いました。。。