Monday, April 6, 2015

An Experience of A Young Man. ある青年の体験談

(日本語は英語の後にあります)

Hello, I'm Kazu. On this blog I write about the true self discovery and about Yasuyuki Sato who has developed various kinds of methods to enable people to awaken to their true self (their god nature inside), as well as experiences of people who actually discovered it. I also post some tips on how to live a happy life!

I'll post the status update on Miyo sasaki, as soon as I hear from her. Today, I'll share an experience of a young man who made a tremendous shift in his consciousness with Mr.Sato's exercise, "Perfection Exercise~God's mailbox" that Miyo Sasaki is also doing.

This is a letter written by him.


"Dear. Mr. Sato
Thank you for the wonderful seminar, “Mastery of the True Self" the other day. It allowed me to have a life-changing experience and to make a shift in my mind. Now I'd like to share my experience as well as my realization with sincere gratitude.

Since I was 15 years old I have suffered from diabetes, and recently it took a turn for the worse. I have a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes and now I need insulin injections four times a day.

The type1 diabetes is classified into immune deficiency or virus disease. The probability of developing this disease is 1.5 out of every 150000. 

Over the past several years, I'd been tormented by strange feelings that I harass myself or it is like I say to myself "die!" 

I sometimes had more or less suicidal thoughts while being tough on my own value as I knew the fact that I couldn't survive without insulin infusion.

However, while doing the "Perfection Exercise~the God's Mailbox" in the seminar, I could realize something amazing!

I realized that all my thoughts were illusion and that the disease itself had served as important driving forces in my success. 

Looking back, I have been very successful except my health condition, but I only paid attention to my negative aspects.

When I think about it, my guts and forwardness surely come from the disease or my sense of inferiority. I could change how things are perceived. I could recognized the truth.

Now I feel that having developed diabetes is not an unfortunate but a fortunate matter that happened to me with a probability of 1.5 out of 150000.

Such a surprising shift in my mind took place thanks to the exercise. I'd like to express my gratitude for you. Thank you very much, Mr. Sato."




I was really moved by his experience and reaffirmed the significance of the exercise. I couldn't help but think of his life without this realization. 

Your thoughts are invisible to the eyes, but your thoughts or what you have in your mind surely determine the course of your life. 






こんにちは。谷和代です 
このブログでは、自分の中にある「本当の自分」=真我に出会うメソッドを開発された佐藤康行先生や真我について、また実際に真我に出会った方々の体験、さらに、佐藤先生から学んだ毎日の生活を充実させるヒントなどを綴っています。

ある青年の体験談


前回までのつづきの佐々木美代さんのお話は、美代さんからの報告を待つことにして、今日は美代さんも実践中の佐藤先生のワーク「完璧愛ポスト」で大きな変化を体験したある青年の体験談をご紹介します。

この青年が佐藤先生に宛てた手紙です。

『先日の「真我完全理解セミナー」では大変お世話になりました。ありがとうございました。自分の中でとても大きな変化と気付きがありましたので、感謝の気持ちを込めて体験談をお伝えします。

私は15歳のころから糖尿病に悩まされていました。近年、急激に悪化して、糖尿病の中でも1型とされる病気と判定され、現在は1日に4回の注射を打たなければ生活をすることができません。

1型糖尿病は15万人に1、5人が発病するウィルスまたは自己免疫の疾患で、自分自身の細胞を破壊していく病気です。

そして、私はここ数年間、自己免疫の疾患で自分で自分を攻撃しているように感じ、まるで自分自身に死ねと言われている感覚に苛まれていました。

また、注射がなければ生きることさえままならない自分の価値に疑問を抱き、時には大きく時にはほのかな時雑願望にも頭を抱えていました。




しかし、「完璧愛ポスト」のワークの中で、その捉え方感じ方の全てが勘違いであったと気付くとても大きな変化があり、病気自体が自分自身を飛躍させる起爆剤であったと気付きました。

思い返せば、病気と反比例して健康以外では次々と成功していたのに、悪い部分ばかりを見ていました。

自分自身の一番大きな取り柄である根性や負けん気の強さは、自分の病気や劣等感からきていることに気付き、私の病気への捉え方は15万人に1、5人の確率で与えられた不幸から、15万人に1、5人の確率で与えられた才能だと気付きました。

この大きな捉え方の違いは、すべて「完璧愛ポスト」のおかげです。佐藤先生ありがとうございました。』





私はこの体験談を読んで本当に感動しました。もしこの青年が佐藤先生に出会っていなければ、誰にも言えず一生暗い心で後ろ向きに生きていたかもしれないのです。

心に思っていることは目に見えませんが、どれだけ人生を左右するかは言うまでもありません。本当にすごい変化だと思いました。

(完璧ポストについての詳しい内容は「神様の鏡」明窓出版に書かれています。もしよろしければ、図書館等でお読みください。)