Wednesday, April 22, 2015

子どもを捨てる!? Let Go of Your Child!?

(日本語は英語の後に後にあります。)

Hello, I'm Kazu. Have you ever thought about ”who you really are”?  You might sometimes wonder what you actually want to do in life, even though you strive hard for your better life.

Your True Self, the most wonderful self knows all the answers.


"The true self" here doesn't mean your true feeling or real intention that is often compared with stated reasons, but the authentic self that is united as one with life of everything in the whole universe including  all the natural elements.


Therefore, of course it is common for all humanity. It is the most wonderful self that lies deep down within you.



Ever since I discovered my true self through a seminar developed by Yasuyuki Sato, I have experienced so many changes in life, and I myself got a qualification to offer the true self discovery seminar. 

As I present workshops both in Japanese and English, I have witnessed many wonderful experiences of people from different countries who actually met their true nature.


When I first met Mr. Sato, my main concern was about my children. 

Back then, I firmly believed that one of the essential conditions for success was to have a high academic background, so I pushed my children to study very hard so as to let them to have a satisfying life.

However my worries came from the gap between my desire and what my children really wanted. Whenever I asked advise from Mr. Sato about child-raising, he encouraged me to let go of my children, in other words, to let go of my attachment to my children.

I felt like what I had been doing was precisely the opposite of what he said.

What Mr. Sato advocated was to let go of everything about the children in mind, not like to let go partially. 

He told me to make up my mind not to worry about my children whatever they might choose even if they become homeless.


It is true that wild animals don't pay too much attention to their cubs like we do, because it goes along with the law of mother nature. Only human parents may hamper the child development in many cases. 

He continued that if we could make up our mind to let go of them to that extent in our mind, children would rather grow up to be a good and resilient person.

He also simply explained how a good way of child-raising by using a metaphor of flowering.  

Essential conditions to have beautiful flowers in bloom are sunshine, soil, water, and fertilizer. 

The sunshine here means good relationship of mother and father. The soil means respect for parents and ancestors. Respecting ancestors is to create rich ground.

Water means parents' behavior which is honest and open-minded. It is also important to have a good communication with each other.

Lastly, fertilizer implies praise children, especially when they rather made a mistake or failed. You can teach them that they can learn a lot more through the experience of failure than success.

You shouldn't mold them into your own liking or shouldn't have a strong desire about their future. Otherwise you may discourage their initiative. All you have to do is to praise your child while you let go of your attachment to them.

It will be great if we can carry through such a way of child-raising. It is just wonderful if we can recognize our own children as perfect existence all the time.








こんにちは、谷和代です。

自分っていったいなんだろう〜?毎日いろんな人に会ったり、頑張って仕事をしたりしているけれど、自分はいったい本当は何をしたいんだろう〜?って考えたことないですか?

自分の中にある最高に素晴らしい自分「本当の自分」はそんな答えを全部知っています!

ここでいう「本当の自分」とは、人間のいわゆる本音と立前の本音の感情ではありません。人間心ではなく、自然や動植物、宇宙にあるすべてのとひとつの生命、愛そのものの大調和した自分のことです。

ですから、もちろん全人類に共通のものです。どの人の奥にも眠っている最高のこころです。

私は佐藤康行先生のYSメソッドで、真我=本当の自分に出会い、それまで眠っていた素晴らしい自分自身に気が付き、それと同時に起こるさまざまな現実での変化を体験し、人間のもつ可能性に驚かずにはいられませんでした。

そして気が付くと、「本当の自分」を開発する真我開発セミナーやワークショップの講師としてさまざまな国の人と出会い、奇跡のような体験を目の当たりにし、たくさんの感動をいただいています。



子どもを捨てる!?


私が佐藤先生に出会ったころ、一番の相談事は子育てに関することだったと思います。

当時は学歴など「成功の条件」のようなものが私の中にびっしりとあって、子供たちが幸せな人生をおくるために、それらの条件をどうにか満たすようにいろいろな教育を押し付けていました。

そして全く思い通りにいかない姿をみては悩みとなっていたような気がします。そんなとき、佐藤先生に相談するときまって「子どもを捨てる」ということを言われました。

まるで私の子育てと真逆のような感じがしたのを覚えています。佐藤先生は捨てるというのは部分的でなく、全部を捨てる。つまり、ホームレスになっても、極端にいえば死んでもかまわないくらいの強い決心をするようにといわれました。

たしかに、野生の動物はあるていど成長したらライオンがわが子を崖から突き落とすように、自立に向けて手助けをするのに対し、人間は不必要な親の心配から子どもの成長を邪魔しているかもしれませんね。

それくらいの覚悟をもって育てると、かえって強く良い子に育つといいます。佐藤先生は子育てに必要なことについてわかりやすく説明しています。

子育てを花を咲かせることにたとえると、必要なのは太陽と土と水と肥料だといいます。つまり、太陽とは夫婦仲がいいこと、それが最高のエネルギーです。

そして、土は父母先祖です。先祖を大事にすれば土壌が豊かになります。水は親自身の自然なふるまい。嘘をつかないで何でも話し合えること。

最後に肥料とは褒めてあげることなのですが、この褒めるのも失敗したときや、はみ出したときにこそ褒めてあげるくらいがいいといいます。

失敗したときにしか得られないことがあることを教えてあげ、枠にはめることは絶対にやめなければなりません。

そして親が子どもに強い願いをもてばもつほど子どもは不自由になるので、佐藤先生は放しながら喜んであげるといいといっています。

こんな究極の子育てを徹底できればいいですね〜。子どもをいつも完全な存在と認めて接してあげれたら素晴らしいですね。