Friday, April 10, 2015

ドキドキのロサンゼルス一人旅 1 Unforgettable Travel Alone To LA 1

(日本語は英語の後に後にあります。)

Hello, I'm Kazu. Have you ever thought about ”who you really are”?  You might sometimes wonder what you actually want to do in life, even though you see a lot of people and work hard every day.

Your True Self, the most wonderful self knows all the answers.


"The true self" here doesn't mean your true feeling or real intention that is often compared with stated reasons, but the authentic self that is united as one with life of everything in the whole universe including  all the natural elements.


Therefore, of course it is common for all humanity. It is the most wonderful self that lies deep down within you.


Ever since I discovered my true self through a seminar developed by Yasuyuki Sato, I have experienced so many changes in life, and I myself got a qualification to offer the true self discovery seminars based of the YS approach. 


As I present workshops both in Japanese and English, I have witnessed many wonderful experiences of people from different countries who actually met their true nature.





Today I'll write about my own experience when I traveled alone to LA to give the 2-day True Self Discovery Seminar for American people.

The seminar is to uncover human true nature, the authentic self that dwells deep down inside. The True Self means the most wonderful self that all the people have in common.

I knew the fact that it was the universal consciousness that every individual has with no exception. Having said that, I was overwhelmed with anxiety, because I had to offer the seminar in English to American people in the US.

I was by no means free from doubts. I actually had many questions about whether they can really discover their True Self with the same program that is just translated into English or they can really experience the true love, the god nature inside.

A question arose after another, and finally I decided to ask Mr.Sato about them before I left for LA. But what Mr. Sato said was a shock to me! He said "It will almost certainly be successful." I thought ”Does it mean that he isn't sure?"

Then I left Narita airport for Los Angels alone with a lot of worries...

When I arrived in LA, Miss Y who had made all the prior arrangement for the seminar welcomed me with bouquet flowers and a big smile. That was the beginning of my unforgettable travel!

On the next day, Mr. K who had also experienced the True Self through Mr. Sato's seminar took me to various beautiful places in LA so that I could chill out after a long journey.

Gazing at the beautiful sea and view on the West Coast, I felt terrific, but I still couldn't overcome my worries about the impending seminar.

Finally the day has come! There was no escape anymore.

Miss. Y and I had a short meditation to relax before participants came to the venue and waited for their arrival.

Before long, one participant came in after another, and so did Miss N who attracted people to the seminar. When I first saw all the participants, they looked as if they were twice as tall as I was and I felt like fainting...
              ( To be continued...)


どきどきのロサンゼルス一人旅1


こんにちは、谷和代です。

自分っていったいなんだろう〜?毎日いろんな人に会ったり、頑張って仕事をしたりしているけれど、自分はいったい本当は何をしたいんだろう〜?って考えたことないですか

自分の中にある最高に素晴らしい自分「本当の自分」はそんな答えを全部知っています!

ここでいう「本当の自分」とは、人間のいわゆる本音と立前の本音の感情ではありません。人間心ではなく、自然や動植物、宇宙にあるすべてのとひとつの生命、愛そのものの大調和した自分のことです。


ですから、もちろん全人類に共通のものです。どの人の奥にも眠っている最高のこころです。


私は佐藤康行先生のYSメソッドで、真我=本当の自分に出会い、それまで眠っていた素晴らしい自分自身に気が付き、それと同時に起こるさまざまな現実での変化を体験し、人間のもつ可能性に驚かずにはいられませんでした。


そして気が付くと、「本当の自分」を開発する真我開発セミナーやワークショップの講師としてさまざまな国の人と出会い、奇跡のような体験を目の当たりにし、たくさんの感動をいただいています。



ドキドキのロサンゼルス一人旅 1



昨年の夏、いろいろな経緯があって、ロサンゼルスで現地のアメリカ人を対象に2日間の真我開発セミナーを開催することになりました。その時のお話です。

真我開発講座とは、自分の中にある最高の素晴らしい自分を発見してもらうセミナーです。

真我は例外なく全ての人の中に必ずあるものなのですが、そうはいっても、アメリカでアメリカ人を対象にして開催するとなると、さまざまな不安で一杯になりました。

文化も考え方も全くちがうアメリカ人が、プログラムをそのまま英語に訳しただけで日本人と同じように真我を開くことができるのだろうか、また体感することができるのだろうかといろんな疑問が次から次へと頭をよぎります。

そんな疑問を出発前に佐藤先生に投げかけると、「かなりの確率で成功すると思いますよ。」といわれ、『かなりの確率ということは、100%じゃないんだ、、!』ととっさに思ったのを覚えています。

そんな不安を抱えながら成田空港からロサンゼルスへ一人で出発です。。。

ロスの空港に着くと、ロス在住で今回のセミナーを全部準備してくれたYさんが花束をもって嬉しそうに出迎えてくれました。そこからスタートです!

次の日は以前佐藤先生のセミナーをロスで受けたKさんが親切にもロス観光に連れてくださり、ツアーでは絶対に見れないような絶景や素敵な場所をたくさん案内してくれました。

美しい西海岸の風景を眺め、気分はサイコーと言いたいところでしたが、やはり目前に迫るセミナーへの不安は頭から離れません、、。

そして、ついにセミナー当日の朝を迎えました!

さすがにもう逃げ場はありません。。会場で参加者が到着する前に、Yさんと軽く瞑想をして気持ちを整えました。

そうこうしていると、ついにアメリカ人の参加者や現地で集客をしてくれたNさんらがつぎつぎと会場に入ってきました。

入り口には体格のいいアメリカ人参加者達がいます。大きい!!かるく私の倍ほどありそうだ!それを見ただけで思わず倒れそうになりました。。。
      (つづく、、、)