Saturday, April 11, 2015

ドキドキのロサンゼルス一人旅2   Unforgettable Travel Alone To LA 2


(日本語は英語の後に後にあります。)

Hello, I'm Kazu. Have you ever thought about ”who you really are”?  You might sometimes wonder what you actually want to do in life, even though you see a lot of people and work hard every day.

Your True Self, the most wonderful self knows all the answers.


"The true self" here doesn't mean your true feeling or real intention that is often compared with stated reasons, but the authentic self that is united as one with life of everything in the whole universe including  all the natural elements.


Therefore, of course it is common for all humanity. It is the most wonderful self that lies deep down within you.


Ever since I discovered my true self through a seminar developed by Yasuyuki Sato, I have experienced so many changes in life, and I myself got a qualification to offer the true self discovery seminar. As I present workshops both in Japanese and English, I have witnessed many wonderful experiences of people from different countries who actually met their true nature.



~I'll continue to post my experience of offering the True Self discovery seminar in LA.~

I gave a word of greeting to all the participants one by one. They look very affable and kind, but I was still more than nervous.

All the people joined the seminar with different reasons or purposes. Some wanted to solve a problem. Some really wanted to attain the ultimate in spirituality. One woman even came all the way from Washington D.C.

Then the seminar kicked off with giving a brief background of Mr.Sato. 
When I started to deliver a lecture, Miss Y who was viewing from the rear motioned me to do something, but I was at a loss what to do.

I wondered if I was talking in the wrong order.    Then I got it! 

I was unconsciously talking too fast as I was tense. I was well aware of the difference in culture, but as the American people seldom nod while listening like Japanese people, I picked up the pace and spoke faster and faster without knowing.

However, the participants were generous enough to listen to me.

Miss Y was just trying to say, "Slow down!" "Slow down!"

In fact, one of my American friends who is very kind and lives in Tokyo gave me tips on offering a speech in English before leaving Japan. 

>Don't forget to make eye contact with each individual.
>Straighten yourself and use gestures to explain.
>Don't say "I'm sorry" too often, instead just say "Oops" when you make a slight mistake.
>Don't speak too fast.   etc...

I slowed down my pace of my speech, and then I noticed something different from usual. It was that the American participants responded in a very different way from Japanese.

I sometimes asked simple questions in the lecture part of the course, then they gave me totally different answers or ideas. I was so much amazed to know that there was such a huge disparity in people's perspectives.

In the afternoon they eventually started to discover the True Self, the god nature within which was the main part.

They all started to dig deep into their mind which is full of memories of the past so as to face their own lives.

There was a beautiful and kindhearted mother with her son who wanted to solve problems. There were people who were very smart and pure hearted. They really wanted to experience the true love inside or awakening. All of them were just serious!

Of course each one of them had a different experience in life, and the same thing can be said about Japanese, but still there was a big difference between the two countries in the background.

From this point conversation among participants was prohibited so that they can pay full attention to themselves. It lasted about a day. This rule seemed to be a tall order for those American people who were very friendly and breezy.
                  (To be continued...)





.

ドキドキのロサンゼルス一人旅2


こんにちは、谷和代です。


自分っていったいなんだろう〜?毎日いろんな人に会ったり、頑張って仕事をしたりしているけれど、自分はいったい本当は何をしたいんだろう〜?って考えたことないですか?


自分の中にある最高に素晴らしい自分「本当の自分」はそんな答えを全部知っています!


ここでいう「本当の自分」とは、人間のいわゆる本音と立前の本音の感情ではありません。人間心ではなく、自然や動植物、宇宙にあるすべてのとひとつの生命、愛そのものの大調和した自分のことです。


ですから、もちろん全人類に共通のものです。どの人の奥にも眠っている最高のこころです。


私は佐藤康行先生のYSメソッドで、真我=本当の自分に出会い、それまで眠っていた素晴らしい自分自身に気が付き、それと同時に起こるさまざまな現実での変化を体験し、人間のもつ可能性に驚かずにはいられませんでした。



そして気が付くと、「本当の自分」を開発する真我開発セミナーやワークショップの講師としてさまざまな国の人と出会い、奇跡のような体験を目の当たりにし、たくさんの感動をいただいています。


ドキドキのロサンゼルス一人旅2


昨日に引き続き、ロスでアメリカ人を対象に真我開発講座を開催したときの体験です。


アメリカ人の参加者たち一人一人に挨拶をすると、とてもフレンドリーで優しい感じがしました。しかし、それでも緊張はほぐれません。。。


また、全員がさまざまな解決したい問題や、課題、また心のことを極めたいなど、いろんな目的で参加しています。


いよいよセミナーの開始です。
佐藤先生のプロフィールを紹介し講話をはじめると、後ろで座って聞いていたYさんが何やら手で私に合図を送っています。

はてな?順番を間違ったかな?

そうです、緊張のあまり異常な早口になっていたのです。。。

文化が違うから仕方ないと分かっていても、日本人のようにうなずいてくれないので、無意識に焦って早口になってしまっていたのです。

Yさんはジェスチャーで「ゆっくり!ゆっくり!」と言っていまいた。

そういえば、日本を出発する直前に東京にいる親切なアメリカ人の女性が今回のロスでのセミナー開催にあたって、いくつかの注意点を言ってくれていました。

・できるだけ全員とのアイコンタクトを忘れないで。
・姿勢やジェスチャーに気をつけて。
・日本人は "I'm sorry"と言い過ぎるので、少しくらいミスをしても”Oops"(ウップス)  くらいにしたほうがいい。
・早口にならないように。などなど、、。


気を取り戻し、ペースを落として講話をつづけました。あれれ、今度は反応が全然ちがう!!

講話の中で簡単な質問を投げかけたりするのですが、その答えや反応が日本人と全くちがうのです。そこまで考え方や捉え方が違うんだと本当にびっくりしました。


そして、一日目の午後いよいよ「本当の自分」に出会うために心を掘り下げていきます。つまり自分自身の心、過去の記憶に向き合っていくのです。 

どうしても問題を解決したくて親子で参加している人、スピリチュアルをいろいろと学んできた人、またこのセミナーを受けにに東海岸のワシントンD.C.からはるばる訪れた女性など、全員が真剣そのものです。

皆んなそれぞれが過去にたくさんの経験や体験をして人生を歩んでいます。これはもちろんどこの国の人でも同じです。しかし、その体験経験はあまりにも私たち日本人のものとは違っていました。

ここからは、自分自身に集中するために、受講生同士の会話も禁止です。陽気でおしゃべり好きなアメリカ人にとって、これはかなりキツかったようです。
         (つづく、、)