Monday, February 9, 2015

Disparity Between the Quest for Spirituality and the True Self Discovery.



(英語は日本語の後にあります!)

Hello, I'm Kazu who translates words of  Mr. Yasuyuki Sato into English. Mr. Sato has developed various kinds of methods to enable people to awaken to their true self (their god nature inside). On this blog I write about the true self discovery and about Mr. Sato, as well as experiences of people who actually discovered it from my own view.

Today, I'll write about what I recently realized while I explore the True Self.

I had read many books on spiritual subjects as one of my hobbies before I met my true self. Spiritual things were very popular back then. In such circumstances, I stumbled upon the True self Discovery Seminar by Yasuyuki Sato, and decided to take the course with a little suspicion.

However, when I truly met my True Self (the God nature inside), I burst into tears, because my true god love and appreciation actually welled up from deep inside.

At that moment, I was so much amazed, because all the people around me including my parents and my family members looked completely different. The reason is simple. We normally see things or people from a perspective of human's mind that is filled with all the past memories in clouding DNA. In other words we always see things and people through our own lens or biases.

We strongly believe that what we see in our everyday life is the truth of everything, but once we see the same matters or people from different view that is free of any biases, we will recognize totally different reality.

You can do this instantly in a 2-day seminar of the True Self Discovery. Isn't is a momentous invention in human history? I think there hasn't been such a thing around the world.

I found that it is a groundbreaking method to completely change our lives without reading or learning spirituality in our mind, because we already have such wonderful god nature inside. All we have to do is not to gain more information, but to bring out that mind or heart.

I have many friends who are interested in spiritual subjects or who believe in some religion, but I have felt frustrated, because I couldn't tell them a clear difference between the True Self discovery and such spiritual quest or religion.

To be honest, I myself may not have discerned the difference, because those people who are searching for spirituality or God use same terms such as "we are all one,""Manifestation of God","the law of cause and effect","ascension of human's consciousness". Those seemed to be right to me, but recently I started to see the stark difference between them.

Let me illustrate it so as to make myself clear again.
       ( To be continued...)


スピリチュアルの世界と真我の違い



こんにちは。谷和代です。
このブログでは、自分の中にある「本当の自分」=真我に出会うメソッドを開発された佐藤康行先生や真我について、また実際に真我に出会った方の体験等を私自身の視点から書いています。


今日は、私が真我の追求をしている中で、いわゆるスピリチュアルと真我開発の違いについて気付いたことを書こうと思います。

真我=本当の自分にで出会う前、私は当時のブームもあっていろいろなスピリチュアルの本を読みあさっていました。そんな中、たまたま読んだ雑誌で「真我」のことを知り、本当かなと疑いながらも佐藤先生の真我開発講座の受講を決めました。


実際に、自分の中の本当の自分に初めて出会ったとき、思わず号泣しました!自分の中に元々あった感謝の心、愛の心が深いところから湧き出てきたからです。

その時、両親や周りの人たちが全く違って見えたのには本当に驚きました。つまり、どういうことが起こったかというと、今までは佐藤先生のいう、過去からのDNAやさまざま記憶できた心で出来事や周りの人たちのことを捉えていたのです。

つまり、過去のフィルターを通して自分が見た物感じたものがその物その人の真実だと思い込んでいたのです。

しかし、真我(神の完璧な視点)で、フィルターの一切ない心で同じものを見たときに、全く違って見えたということです。

この佐藤先生の編み出された手法、真我開発講座はやはり世紀の大発明ですよね!こんな講座は世界中どこにもないのではないのでしょうか。

でも、私はこのスゴさをなかなか上手く伝えられず、本当に悔しい思いをたくさんしてきました。しかし、今思うと私自身も真我に出会う前にたくさん読んでいたスピリチュアルの本に書いてあることと、正直なところ真我の違いを良く分かっていなかったように思います。。

スピリチュアルの世界でも、「全ては1つ」、「全ては神の愛」、「原因と結果の法則」、また「人類のアセンション」ということばもよく耳にします。

言葉だけ聞くと何だか道が違うだけで、結局は同じ1つのゴールに向かっているように感じていました。ただ、真我開発講座は効果があまりにも早く現実に即結果が現れたりするので、同じゴールに向かう一番の近道くらいに思っていたような気がします。

しかし、どんどん追求するにつれて、私は何も分かっていなかったということに次々と気がついてきたのです。違う道というよりも、真逆のことをしていると。
   (つづく、、、)