Thursday, February 5, 2015

Can The True Self Discovery Drive Business Success? Ⅳ

(日本語は英語の後にあります!)

Hello, I'm Kazu who translates Mr. Sato's words into English. On this blog I write about "The True Self (God nature inside)" and about Mr. Yasuyuki Sato who developed all the methods as well as people's experiences through discovering their true self from my own view.

On my recent blogs I've been writing about "Money" and "the True Self". Mr. Sato also offers various business seminars including corporate training programs and seminars for corporate managers besides the Santa Sales Courses that Mr. N experienced.

Mr. Sato offers a seminar called "Soul Succession Seminar" that is not only for corporate managers but also for all the people, because all of us have succeeded soul from ancestors and parents, and we will pass it down to our successors.

Designing and implementing a corporate succession plan is vitally important but difficult. And almost all those plans are missing something that is the most important. It is to maintain the heart and soul of the previous proprietors or the predecessors or the founder.

I am not a corporate manager myself, but I've once joined this seminar. It was stunning beyond description.

In the seminar, we first find both "positive" and "negative" heritage. And the next step is to brighten up the positive ones further more like shining up a diamond. Then also turn the negative ones into positive. It is like to cut and polish a diamond in the rough.

In this process, participants' true deep nature of love is brought up.

While doing this exercise, I experienced that paradoxical emotion inside of me instantly disappeared and instead I found consistency in me. It was very much surprising. At the same time I could sense a large strong line in me that was an eternal life which embraces everything.

I also realized the fact that I had been swayed by superficial things such as others' words, and that I hadn't understood other people,either.

Then, I was fully motivated and realized what I really wanted to do in my life, in other words the purpose of my life.

I'm convinced that if corporate managers really sense the heart and soul of their predecessors, continuity as well as prosperity of the company will be promised.

Mr. Sato says that everything including people, money, information, and things is carried by people. And everything is attracted by people's mind. When you uncover Your Best Self or the most wonderful mind, that mind will eventually attract a good opportunity, good people, and of course Money.


「お金」と「本当の自分」の関係 Ⅳ


こんにちは。谷和代です。
このブログでは、自分の中にある「本当の自分」=真我に出会うメソッドを開発された佐藤康行先生や真我について、また実際に真我に出会った方々の体験等を私自身の視点から書いています。

「お金」と「本当の自分」の関係について書いてきましたが、ビジネス分野では、Nさんが体験した営業マン向けのサンタ営業セミナー以外にも、佐藤先生はさまざまな企業研修や経営者向けのセミナーもされています。

経営者向けのセミナーには「魂の継承セミナー」というのもがあります。実はこの魂の継承というのは、経営者だけに当てはまるものではありません。私たちは皆、先祖から両親から魂を受け継いでいて、その魂のバトンを次の世代に受け継いでいるのです。

また、実際の経営者にとっては次の後継者への継承というのはとても大きな課題だといいます。そして、ほとんどの場合、一番大切な先代の思い、つまり魂の継承がなされていないのが現実だそうです。

実は私自身も過去、この「魂の継承セミナー」に参加しましたが、本当に想像をはるかにこえる体験をしました。

先代から受け継いだプラスの遺産とマイナスの遺産。このダイアモンドのようなプラスの遺産を更にピカピカにして後継者に受け継いでいく、

また、ダイアの原石のような一見負の遺産のようなものをピカピカのダイアに磨き上げて次の後継者に渡していくといったことをやっていくのですが、正に、魂の自分、本当の自分が引き出されてきます。

私はこの魂の継承のワークをしたときに、今まで矛盾に感じていた事が一瞬で消え、一本の太い命の繋がりをはっきりと感じました。

自分が今まで表面的な言葉にどれだけ振り回されていたかということが分かりました。また、いかに人の思いを何も分かっていなかったかということも理解できました。

そして、本当に自分が生きている間にやりたい事、生きる意味、人生の目標が明確になり、魂の底からのヤル気のようなものが湧きあがってきたのを覚えています。

私は経営者ではありませんが、どんな思いで先代が頑張ってくれていたのか、ということを経営者がわかり、また自分は何をこれからやっていかなければいけないのかが感じられると、確かに会社そのものが無敵になると思いました。

お金や情報もすべて人が運んできます。会社経営も全てが人の心でなりたっているのです。全てのものを「心」が引き寄せているとしたら、最高の「本当の自分」がその引き寄せる元となった時、当然のようにお金も後からついてくると佐藤先生は言っています。